Create "Revenue Accounts" to bucket your sale items into groups for reports.
- Click Chart of Accounts under "Business Configuration" in Settings.
- All of your existing accounts are listed.
- Click the New button at the top right.
- Enter a name for the new account.
- Repeat the process for each account you wish to create. You likely will want to create revenue accounts that match existing revenue accounts in your accounting software.
Enter all gift shop items into Items.
- Click Items under "Business Configuration" in Settings.
- Click New Item at the bottom of your list of existing items to create a new item
- Enter the details for the item. Be sure to at least include a Name, Price, and appropriate taxes. Here you can also assign an item to a Revenue Account.
- If you wish to also sell this item online, Check the Upsell box and fill out the rest of the form.
- When you are done, click the Save button at the bottom.
- Repeat these steps for all items that you would like to sell.
When you are ready to sell Gift Shop Items, you can add them to a Guest's existing bill by clicking the ADD ITEM button under the room.
If the customer doesn't have a room, you can create a new blank invoice. How to Create a New Point of Sale Invoice. Our powerful reports will allow you to track your revenue for your gift shop items.