It's important for you to quickly access your customer data when you need it. Now you will be able to download your customer data with a click of a button.
You can download a list of all of your customers (see below), and you can also export some customer information from the Reservations reports. The Reservations reports will show additional information in the exported CSV (spreadsheet) file, notably customer Name, phone numbers, and email address, in addition to the data related to the report type.
To Export a Reservation report:
- Click on Reports in the black bar at the top.
- Click on any report in the Reservations section.
- Specify the date range you would like to see data for.
- Click the Generate button.
- Click the Export button to save the CSV file.
Follow the steps below to download your customer data as a CSV file (this will work with Excel!). This CSV file can then be manipulated and filtered to suit your needs.
- Click on Customers in the black bar at the top.
All of your customers are currently displayed by default.
- Click the Download button.
Wait for the download to complete. This may take a minute.
- Use the downloaded .CSV file to upload into your email marketing software.
The download will give you a file (.CSV) that you can use MS Excel or other spreadsheet program to open and manipulate. The column labeled "Agreed to Marketing Emails" will show a 1 if the customer has agreed, or the box was checked.
Columns in the CSV file are as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Full Name
- Agreed to Marketing
- Cell Phone
- Work Phone
- Street Address
- Extended Address
- Locality (City)
- Region (State)
- Postal Code
- Number of Visits
- Number of Nights Stayed
- Total Amount Spent
- Last Check In