Make sure that you use the below links as its easy to confuse their "Instant Book" tool and the "TripConnect" CPC tool. These instructions are for the TripConnect CPC tool. Instant Book is something we will support in the future.
- In the above example, the price of $140 for the Official Site in the fist position is the properties lowest available price in ThinkReservations. Rates in ThinkReservations with a Customer Group or Coupon Code are not included in the displayed rate.
- The $180 price is the sell rate they advertise with Booking.com in their OTA Rate. Tripadvisor automatically adds the red text alerting your guests of the savings of booking direct.
- The $180 tripadvisor deal (above the Booking.com deal) will allow the guest to book on tripadvisor through a partnership they have with Booking.com.
- The "View Deal" button for the Official Site will take your guests directly to your ThinkReservations online booking engine for the selected search dates.
- The options will only come up if you have availability for the guests selected search dates.
To start with TripAdvisor's "TripConnect" CPC (Cost-Per-Click) bidding tool go to...
...and click on 'Check Eligibility'.
Login to your TripAdvisor account and follow the instructions on the screen. You will select ThinkReservations as your connectivity partner, and click the confirm button. Once complete, TripAdvisor will start showing your availability and prices on your listing within about 24 hours.
If you get a message that says ThinkReservations does not have you listed in TripConnect's inventory, please reach out to ThinkReservations support so we can enable it for you, and you will be able to try again within 24 hours.
Since reservations are booked direct with your ThinkReservations online booking engine, there is no commission from ThinkReservations for these reservations.
If you are already connected with some other connectivity partner and would like to connect with ThinkReservations, click Not your connectivity partner? link ion the right of the "check your eligibility" page. The link may say instead "Change your connectivity partner".
If that doesn't work, please reach out to Tripadvisor support to have them manually disconnect you.
You may also wish to download any previous invoices under "Transactions" in your current campaign with Tripadvisor before you disconnect.
As an active Tripadvisor TripConnect connectivity Plus tier partner, ThinkReservations currently supports these services from Tripadvisor:
CPC Campaigns: Drive incremental bookings from TripAdvisor to your website
CPC with Revenue Tracking: Get full reporting on the success of your CPC campaigns
Review Express: The fast, free & effortless way to get valuable traveler reviews
Instant Booking: Get bookings directly on TripAdvisor - simple commission structure
We will be adding support for this soon!
If you have any questions, please reach out to support.