If you or an employee has forgotten the password associated with their account, please contact ThinkReservations to have us reset it for you. If you have staff other than innkeepers or owners, we may ask you to contact us in writing by sending an email to ThinkReservations from the main account address we have on file for the innkeeper or owner. Please include the username (email address) of the user that needs the account reset. We will create a RANDOM password for you to use. Please have the user change their password as soon as they are able to login with the random password.
To change your own password:
- Log into the account that needs to be changed or updated.
- Click Settings in the black bar at the top.
- In the Change Password section, enter the current password. The current password must be entered correctly to set a new one.
- Enter a new strong and memorable password that is at least 6 characters long.
- Confirm the password in the "Confirm New Password" box.
- Click Save at the bottom to update your password.