NOTE: Blackouts will apply to ALL rate types.
Best in full screen mode.
Create a Blackout
- Start on the reservation calendar and select the room(s) and date(s) for which you would like to create a blackout.
- After you have selected all the rooms and dates you wish to blackout, click the Blackout button in the top right above the calendar grid.
- In the Blackout Calendar, if needed, adjust the TYPE, NOTES, and checkboxes on the calendar to your needs. The note will be overlaid on the blackout.
A summary is displayed beneath DATES BLACKED OUT on the left.
- Click Save in the top right to create the blackout and take you back to the calendar. Click Cancel to abandon changes and to go back to the main calendar.
Manage or Delete a Blackout
- Find the blackout on the calendar, and click on it to open the Edit Blackout Calendar.
- Edit the TYPE, NOTES, or checkboxes on the calendar as you see fit.
- If you need to DELETE the blackout, click the Delete button on the top right.