Our team uses your brand colors from your site and logo to be consistent with your brand.
1. Background color
2. Header background color
3. Logo as set in Email Rules in settings
4. Message body background color
5. Message text - The content of the email comes from the Email Templates in settings.
6. Social media icons - These are added automatically when you insert the appropriate URL in Social Media in settings.
7. Footer background color
8. Address, phone, and website - These are pulled from your information as set in Business Settings in settings.
If you need to make changes to items 1, 2, 4, or 7, please reach out to ThinkReservations so we can assist in updating the colors for your Email Layout.
Below are our standard templates, using the colors and logo of our sample property. Please note that the cancellation policy is a sample only.
Reservation Updated ⤵
Reservation Cancelled ⤵
Gift Certificate Delivery ⤵ Note the PDF certificate will be attached to this email
Gift Certificate Receipt ⤵
There is no limit to the number of email templates that you have in your system and it's easy to create them.
We also provide a standard blank template to use when you need to email your customer or guest but you don't have an existing template to suit.
► Create a new email template
► Update and existing email template
► How to email a Gift Certificate
► More on Email Templates