The Facebook Pixel allows you to track conversions for any marketing you are doing through Facebook. You won't need to install any code to use Facebook pixel with ThinkReservations. If you want to track data on your own website (and you will), ask your webmaster to add the appropriate code to your own website. Configuring the Pixel with ThinkReservations is simple, simply add your Facebook Pixel ID in Settings -> Business Settings. Once that is set up, Facebook will be able to track conversion and help you better understand your return on investment.
- Open the Ads manager for your Facebook account.
- Set up Pixel on Facebook following their instructions. This includes adding code to your own website.
- Find your Facebook Pixel ID and note it.
- Add this pixel ID into ThinkReservations. In ThinkReservations, navigate to Settings → Business Settings. At the bottom of this page enter your Facebook Pixel ID.
- Click Save at the bottom when done.
If you have any questions, please reach out to support!