The short answer is: Navigate to Settings > Rate Types and then click on the rate type you wish to work with. Rate types are not linked so you need to update one at a time. When inside the rate type, click the Rates & Restrictions tab at the top and you will be presented with an editable calendar where you can change your rates and restrictions like minimum nights. Make sure to click the Save button when done to commit your changes.
You can extend your calendar up to 2 years into the future. We recommend that you do this about once every quarter. We are happy to help update your rates with you if you need it. Please note that you are always responsible for the accuracy of your pricing and restrictions, including if we are doing the work for you, which is the main reason we don't like taking on that kind of liability in the event of a mistake. We have lots of help for you to get your rates and restrictions updated, including a great webinar that talks specifically about how to extend your calendar by setting rates and restrictions.
- 7-Min Video - You might start here. We have a short video that explains how to set rates in a very concise short 7-minute video.
- Written Instructions - We have written instructions with some screenshots here.
- Give us a call and we can do a screen-sharing session where we can show you how to program your rates and minimum nights. This way we can do some rate changes with you together.
- Webinars - Take a look at our awesome webinars... see below for the list.
If you would like to get a full grasp of rate types, we created a webinar series. The first one, Rate Types 101, was designed specifically to answer the question... "how do I extend my calendar?" and cover other basics. It's also linked below. If you prefer a one-on-one meeting with an account manager please give us a call to schedule that.
Understand Rate Type basics and learn how to change your rates in 7 minutes:
Here are the webinars that speak directly to updating your rates and working with rate types...
- How to extend your calendar
- How to set restrictions
- How to change your deposit policy
- Other Rate Type basics
- How to copy rates and restrictions
- How to create discount rates
- How to create a customer group
- How to create a promotional code
- How to create package rate
- Q&A Session to answer additional questions is accessible via the same above link.
- Yield Management Explained
- Setting and using Yield Management rules
- Advanced special rates with examples
If you need any additional information or have questions, please reach out to support!