This document will walk you through how to migrate your older HTML Print Templates to the new template system. Please follow the steps below for each template you wish to migrate.
- Navigate to Templates in ThinkReservations.
- Click on the template that contains HTML code.
- Copy the code into a new blank notepad document.
- Save the notepad document with .HTML at the end of the file name.
Make sure to specify All Files from the drop-down "Save as type"
Make note of the filename and location.
- Open the file you just saved in MS Word so that it can be converted.
- Save the file as a .DOCX file in MS Word.
Make note of this new file's name and location.
- In ThinkReservations, create a new Print Template.
- Upload the newly created Word document (.docx file) into ThinkReservations.