Turn your almost-customers into paying customers. CartStack allows you to reach out to customers who almost made a reservation and remind them to finish. CartStack brings customers back to your booking engine by monitoring when they abandon their reservations, and sending them real-time, conversion-focused emails to persuade them to finalize their reservation. This is also known as retargeting. Learn more from CartStack at CartStack.com.
Click here to learn more and to add the application: https://manage.thinkreservations.com/settings/marketplace/cartstack
ThinkReservations charges an application integration fee of $1 per room, per month for the integration of the two accounts.
Cartstack charges start at about $30 per month, but they have a 14 day free trial and a $1,000 recovered revenue garuntee.
1. Get your CartStack account
Creating an account with CartStack is fast and easy, and can be done in just a few minutes. Once you create your account, CartStack will help you create your custom email design used when retargeting customers.
2. Connect your CartStack account to your ThinkReservations account
Once you have your CartStack account set up and ready to go, simply enter your unique CartStack site ID to ThinkReservations.
- Identify your CartStack "Site ID". See here for more information on how to find your CartStack Site ID: Finding your Site ID.
- In ThinkReservations, navigate to Settings > Martkeplace > CartStack and click the green Add application button.
- You will be redirected to the CartStack status page where you can enter your Site ID.
- Paste in your Site ID and click the green Activate Application button.
3. You're all set!
It’s that easy. As soon as we have your CartStack ID, the system is running and your guests will get professional, polite emails encouraging them to finish their reservations.
Support is provided by CartStack. You can reach them via the contact options below, or live chat from their site.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 363-3647