- Navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to the Applications section and click on Marketplace
- Find the TakeUp application and click on Learn More. Then choose "Add Application" on the top left
- You will be taken to the TakeUp settings page, which you can navigate to at any time by clicking on TakeUp on the left side navigation in your settings menu.
- Click on the link to the "TakeUp Integrations Portal" to directly connect TakeUp and ThinkReservations.
- You will be prompted to choose whether you have already had a discovery call with TakeUp, or if this is your first contact with them. If you already have a TakeUp account, you will choose the former.
- You will now be prompted to login to your ThinkReservations account to link the two systems together.
- Once you log in, you will see a page confirming the connection is complete. You may now go back to ThinkReservations and refresh the TakeUp settings page, where you should now see a status of "Connected," like the one shown below.
Please note: When using the TakeUp integration, it is HIGHLY discouraged to use any Yield Management Plans on rate types that TakeUp is managing.