Listings that you have on Airbnb, whether they are connected to ThinkReserations, or not, can be unlisted from Airbnb's platform. If you ever change your mind, those listings can be "relisted" again. "Unlisted" means that your listing will not show up in Search on Airbnb and will not be bookable by guests on Airbnb.
- Log into your Airbnb portal and navigate to your Listings from the Hosting dashboard.
- Click on the name of the listing that needs to be unlisted.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Edit link to the right of "Listing Status." There will be many Edit links, and this will be the last one at the bottom of the Listing Details tab of the listing.
- Choose Unlist, and Airbnb will ask you a multiple-choice reason of why; fill out the form.
- Refresh the page to see the Status change.
If you ever want to relist, change the status back to "Listed."