Listings that you have on Airbnb can be individually disconnected from ThinkReservations if they need to be managed manually. Disconnected listings do not communicate reservations, or sync rates, restrictions, or availability from ThinkReservations.
Disconnected Listings: Your listing will remain active on Airbnb, but won't update from ThinkReservations anymore. This cannot be reversed on Airbnb. To Sync your listings going forward, you must import them again from ThinkReservations.
- Log into your Airbnb portal and navigate to your Listings from the Hosting dashboard.
- On the Listings page, there is a checkbox to the left of each listing. Check the box(es) for listings that you wish to disconnect.
- Click the black Edit button on the bottom of the page.
- Choose Sync Settings from the option on the drawer/panel that opens on the right of the page.
- Choose Disconnect.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- You will need to refresh your page to see the changes on-screen.
Disconnected listings can be imported to connect with ThinkReservations in the future because the Airbnb and ThinkReservations accounts are still connected. If you would like to reconnect this listing, navigate to ThinkReservations > Settings > Airbnb and click Import Listing.