If you need to create an additional room to your ThinkReservations account, please reach out to support with your request and will create a new blank room for you.
ThinkReservations can also create linked rooms if you have two or more rooms that need to be automatically closed off, such as in a jack-and-jill room situation or a room that encompasses the entire property.
Keep in mind that you will not be able to use it until you set pricing for that new room.
- Navigate to Settings → Rate Types → Click on a rate type to edit.
- On the General Information tab, check the box next to your new room to enable it.
- On the Rates & Restrictions tab, use the Simple Select tool to select the new room.
- Click the Modify button to set the price for that new room for the date range you set in the Simple Select popup.
- Once you save your changes, you will be able to use this new room.
If you also need help setting up this room, let us know. We would be more than happy to help!
Related: Edit Room Settings
If you are looking to add a second room to a reservation, click HERE.