Connecting your Glamping Hub Account to ThinkReservations
ThinkReservations supports the ability to synchronize your property's availability with Glamping Hub. This allows visitors to Glamping Hub to see when you have rooms open for reservations only. This connection does not share rates, restrictions, stop sells, reservations, etc. Reservations made on glampinghub.com will need to be manually entered into ThinkReservations. Think of it as a one-way connection.
ThinkReservations has a unique calendar URL for each room or unit in your property. You will use these calendar URLs to share availability with Glamping Hub.
The ThinkReservations Calendar URLs for your property can be found HERE It will look something like this:
Once you have located the URLs for your property, follow the steps below:
- Login to glampinghub.com.
- On the left-hand navigation, click Calendar, and then Sync.
Note this message from Glamping Hub:
Please remember that by syncing calendars, you will simply be showing updated availability to potential guests on Glamping Hub. Syncing calendars does not sync the reservation systems or impact bookings.
- Under Select Accommodation, choose the listing from the drop-down that you would like to sync.
- Under the Sync heading below, enter or paste the "THINKRESERVATIONS CALENDAR URL" that matches the selected accommodation.
- Click the blue SYNCbutton to the right. You will see the URL now show under "Calendars Currently Synced" just below on the same page.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 for each listing you have on glampinghub.com that you would like to sync.