If you are using the Safari internet browser, you may notice that when you download your customers or export a report, the browser will show the information instead of downloading it.
Safari is designed to handle raw data inside of the browser, so the only way to download the file is to save it from the browser manually. This issue is exclusive to the Safar web browser on Mac computers.
Follow these steps when you are presented with the raw data on your screen:
- Right-click on the page Safari has opened, and click Save Page As.
- Another prompt will show up, allowing you to choose the file name and where you wish to save the file.
- In the next prompt, change Format to Page Source. You will notice the file extension in the file name line changed to .csv
- Change the file name as needed and select where you want to save the file.
- Click Save, and you're done!
Officially, we recommend Google Chrome for use with ThinkReservations, but it's fully functional on all modern browsers.