This article will explain how you can customize the notification sound on your device for your ThinkMessenger texts.
Make sure that before you try to set the tone, you have received at least one push notification from ThinkMessenger on this device. The following steps won't work if you haven't.
1) Navigate to your phone Settings and click on Apps, then Your Apps.
2) Scroll down to find ThinkMessenger app and select it.
3) Tap Notification and toggle on the slider button for Show notifications.
4) You will be able to view a number of notification categories under the Other section on the Notifications page specific to each app, such as General or device-level notifications. Choose the appropriate category and select Alert.
5) On the Notification category page, scroll down to the Sound section. It shows the default tone enabled for the app. Tap Sound and select your desired notification tone from the list to change the presets.
Create a new contact on your iPhone under the phone number you have attached to ThinkMessenger - we suggest naming it "ThinkMessenger" (or if you already have it saved as a contact, open that contact up). Once looking at the contact on your phone, click Edit in the top right. Scroll down and click on Text Tone. Choose your custom sound and then click Done at top right to save!