ThinkMessenger features the ability to send a message to multiple guests at the same time. This is done with the Broadcast feature inside ThinkMessenger. Use the blue megaphone button to get started.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Send a Broadcast Message
- Navigate to ThinkMessenger.
- Click the megaphone button on the top left.
- In the popup, specify which guest group you wish to send your broadcast message to:
- Guests arriving on a particular date
- Guests departing on a particular date
- Guests staying on a particular date, or
- Guests in house now
- Configure the date if applicable using the date picker.
- Compose a new message, or choose a template with the magic wand icon.
Add images if you need to with the paper clip icon.
Note: Personalized variables are supported
- When ready, click the "Send Broadcast Message" button to send your message.
- As with automated text messages, archived messages will not be activated by a broadcast message, so please don't expect to see your sent messages populate in the Conversation Inbox.
- To check to see if your message has been sent, open a message thread for a guest that matches the criteria to receive it.
Please reach out to support if you have any questions!